I will create an engaging animated explained video

 

I will create an engaging animated ex plainer video



Get a Powtoon Animated Explainer Video!



I have over eight years of freelancing expertise on Fiverr, with a Graphic style background. I will even give script writing & phonation for your project! I aim to produce wonderful & reliable communication.



Please contact Maine for a quote before ordering to visualize if I will handle your project, Thanks! I will combat comes up to ~3-4 minutes long.
 

Video Includes:

Animations, pictures & Characters from my skilled Stock Library (I cannot produce custom illustrations/animations)
Typography Animation
Your Logo/Product Images/Screenshots
Color accents from your logo/website
1080p Rendering
Royalty free music
Full business Rights


PRICING:

✓ $70 per seventy five words (30 seconds of video): Explainer animation synced to phonation you give

✓ $80 per seventy five words (30 seconds of video): Explainer animation + My yankee feminine phonation (Male Voice obtainable on Request)

✓ $95 per seventy five words (30 seconds of video): Explainer animation + phonation + Scriptwriting



EXPRESS DELIVERY:

4 Day Delivery (+$50)


Order This Service


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post